The Council on April 5, 2017, affirmed a vision and six outcomes to guide the City of Austin over the next 3 to 5 years. These, along with indicators below, establish a framework for developing the City of Austin’s adaptive strategic plan.
Being safe in our home, at work, and in our community.
- Success of emergency response outcome
- Community compliance with laws and regulations (actual and perceived)
- Community prevention and preparedness
- Administration of justice
- Quality and reliability of safety-related infrastructure and utility services