The Council on April 5, 2017, affirmed a vision and six outcomes to guide the City of Austin over the next 3 to 5 years. These, along with indicators below, establish a framework for developing the City of Austin’s adaptive strategic plan.
Enjoying a sustainable environment and a healthy life, physically and mentally.
- Healthy conditions among individuals [absence of unhealthy conditions]
- Accessibility to quality health care services, both physical and mental
- Accessibility to quality parks, trails, and recreational opportunities
- Environmental quality and resilience
- Food security and nutrition