Government That Works
The Council on April 5, 2017, affirmed a vision and six outcomes to guide the City of Austin over the next 3 to 5 years. These, along with indicators below, establish a framework for developing the City of Austin’s adaptive strategic plan.
Believing that city government works effectively and collaboratively for all of us—that it is equitable, ethical, and innovative.
- Financial cost and sustainability of City government
- Condition/quality of City facilities and infrastructure and effective adoption of technology
- Satisfaction with City services
- Employee engagement
- Stakeholder engagement and participation
- Equity of City programs and resource allocation
- Transparency and ethical practices