How we scope our projects
The guiding document for each our projects is the ‘Partnership Agreement,’ which includes sections for the following areas:
- The desired outcomes for the effort (not pre-determined solutions)
- Primary and secondary audiences for the effort
- Exploration questions that the team should consider
- Who will serve on the core team, advisory team, and awareness group
- What the project is expected to cost
- Details on how our teams will work during the project
- Signatures from relevant stakeholders
This is still a work in progress, and we’re still figuring out how to adapt this sort of documentation to support teams that are focused on more iterative product management, which doesn’t align as well with a printed project plan. We look forward to hearing how other cities and organizations adjust and improve it!
Have a question or comment?
Join the conversation at /odd-resources/issues/6