Nov. 12th - Orientation
- Introduction - Background research
- Problem frames explained
- Mixer - Get to know your potential collaborators!
By the end of the day you will have a clear idea of what we are trying to solve for and meet the rest of participants
Nov. 13th - Work Session: Concepting Day
- Warm-up: Ideation methods
- Concept Iteration
- Concept Selection
- Prototyping Plan
By the end of the day you and your team must have selected an idea to prototype based on the evaluation criteria provided, a prototype plan that includes your estimated budget.
Dec. 13th - Pitch Session
- Recap - Where we left off
- 20-minute presentation per team
- Award of prizes
By the end of the day we will have multiple concepts to be prototyped. The top 3-6 will receive awards to finance their development and testing.